9.29.2010

We Were On A Break!!!!


I realize, I do, that I have been away for quite some time. To be honest, last year just got hectic, and you can understand as much as the next person that sometimes it is better to take a break. Sometimes you just need space. So I wrote this letter to my blog- Kiss and Tell.



To my Love, Kiss and Tell,

You knew that we couldn’t stay apart forever. No, it was just not possible to go our separate ways. In fact, it was fate that brought our two worlds crashing together. You have been way too good to me, and for that, I just can’t walk away. Yes, I thought I would be okay without you. I thought that some space would be good. But now, we have had our space; we have gone our ways: we must come back together. Gravity has tugged and pulled us together again. Oh this tangled love affair. How I hope that you can forgive me! Please forgive me! I promise, I didn’t write on any other blogs, my hands were tied for you! You and only you! So take me back K&T! Take me back!

In Love, sweet Love,

Tommy



Okay, maybe that is a little melodramatic…

But hey, it is great to be back; I hope I wasn’t gone too long!

So ready….

Setty…….

KISS AND TELL!

PS- Feel free to post questions or email: clapperman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment