10.26.2009

Salutations

Most every girl, at some point or another, has this simple thought-What the heck is he thinking right now?!!! Although no one will ever really be able to fully answer this question, I am hoping to give some insight into what may be going on in the deep pit that is the mind of a guy. Now, let me begin by saying that I will mostly be giving you the opinion of a christian college guy, seeing as I am one, and that being said, these concepts don't apply to everyone. These are just a few points to think about as you make eye contact with that hwnb (hottie with a naughty body) on the other side of the room.

Oh, and to make this even better for us, feel free to leave questions in the comment bar. I want to keep this up to date with stuff that is going on in your life.

As Drew says, "Punch the guys, kiss the girls",
Tommy


1 comment:

  1. Dear Tommy!
    I'm so excited about this blog. Loved how you used salutations. Cannot wait to learn from your wisdom! haha I agree with Drew punch the guys, kiss the girls!
    -Snapper

    ReplyDelete